Patti Oslo Natural Teething Ring with Bell | Teddy
A lovely teddy toy with a bell inside, perfect for tiny hands to play, with the wooden ring providing relief to baby’s gums.
Hand crocheted in a fair-trade workshop in Turkey by skilled artisans with magical hands. It is made from organic cotton yarn, which is antibacterial and safe to use for sensitive skin. Maple wood dyed with natural extract and olive oil.
- 100% organic cotton without pesticides
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, anti-pilling
- Non-toxic dyes: natural plant-dyes
- Stuffed with eco-friendly polyester ﬁbre, certiﬁed according to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® Class I
- Embroidered eyes
- Conforms to CE standards
- Spot cleaning recommended
- 15 x 11 cm
This teether is presented in an organic cotton drawstring bag, ready for earth friendly gifting.
Suitable from birth
Designed in Oslo | Ethically made in Turkey
Due to the nature of handcrafted products by small business artisans, stock is limited and variations may occur.